We’re knocking on your hearts to help support Dystonia patients in the Philippines.
All proceeds go to – XDP Philippines.
“Dystonia is a movement disorder in which a person’s muscles contract uncontrollably.
The contraction causes the affected body part to twist involuntarily, resulting in repetitive movements or abnormal postures.
Dystonia can affect one muscle, a muscle group, or the entire body. Dystonia affects about 1% of the population, and women are more prone to it than men.”
Details on the shirt sizes:
After payment, please send a message and a screenshot of your payment to HEART THESE PRODUCTS (Facebook Page) then send the following information:
- Complete name and number of recipient
- Complete address with landmarks
- Short message for the card
- Date and time of delivery
- Please note that deliveries start at 10AM until 5PM
- For deliveries from 10AM to 12NN, products should have been ordered before 5PM the day before
You can also email these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we are looking forward to serve you!